Friday, July 13, 2007

Pet Peeves

Here are a few of my pet peeves:

1. Someone who you set an appointment with and the next day they call to ask you to give them directions to your house. Hasn't everyone heard of mapquest?

2. When I go to a store and the clerk doesn't have any pennies in the change drawer. He or she will apologize for not having pennies and if you are in a rush, like I usually am, you tell them not to worry about it. So they short change you by a few pennies. Why can't they give you the nickel in your favor instead of short changing you the pennies in their favor?

3. Paris Hilton. I could go on and on forever about her. Honestly, I don't give a hoot about PH or any other Hollywood types. I don't really understand the obsession.

4. When you buy a product from the store or online and you pay your hard-earned money only to get it home, rip open the box, and find that the darn thing doesn't work. So you have to wrap it back up, take it back to the store or go to the post office to re-ship it. If you are shipping it back you have to be sure you follow up with a replacement or a credit on your credit card. What a pain! Why don't these things work in the first place.

Do you have any pet peeves that you want to mention?

1 comment:

Cindy said...

People thinking they have the right to just come up and touch my belly when I'm pregnant. I'm all for joy at the miracle of life, but at least ASK me if you can lay a hand on me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...