Sunday, August 5, 2007

Shout Out to Karen's Carnival

Karen has quickly become one of my favorite bloggers. Judging from her blog, she is a professional writer and while she writes way better than me I am hoping to learn a thing or two by frequenting her blog.

Karen hosted a carnival this weekend with 76 posts! Yikes! and she did an amazing job...it was my first carnival entry so I was really excited to see my post "Life Is Just a Bowl of....Earwax." It was such an amazing carnival that I decided to link to it in a few places on my blog like right here....

Carnival of Life

Karen has the best graphics on her site and I absolutely love them. Enough gushing about Karen. Just go there and tell her yourself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! Thanks so much for the linkage! And for saying all those nice things! *blush*

Can I keep you? *grin*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...