Wednesday, August 1, 2007

America's Got Talent

Do you know this show? I have to admit I have never watched it. I just don't have time in my busy schedule to watch much TV. Combine that and the fact that I just cannot take David Hasselhoff seriously makes another reason I don't watch.

But I have seen the commercials and I do know what the show is about. Basically a bunch of people try out to have the opportunity to show their talent.

Which got me thinking about my talents and am currently reviewing them to see if I have a shot at this. Here are a few that I have come up with...

1. Changing poopy diaper in left hand while putting kids socks and shoes on with other hand.
2. Paying bills online with tiny toddler under feet trying to unplug computer while 4 year old princess is whining about wanting to play on the "pom-puter".
3. Cooking dinner, helping with the latest Geometry problem, and fixing the playstation game all while trying to coax tiny toddler and ms. princess to stop jumping on the couch.
4. Trying to take a 1 minute shower without any interruptions pertaining to fighting, crying, or general calls of hunger or boredom.

Whichever I pick I am certain that I will be able to do it faster, better, and with more enthusiasm than anyone else could.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...