Thursday, August 16, 2007

Declutter Your Space

One of my very favorite blogs is Zen Habits. I don't get a chance to read everything in this blog but many times I do get the highlights. Yesterday I read one of the newer articles and I loved it. I am going to start applying some of the concepts in my own home and hope to start living a bit more minimally. The idea is to declutter your home and in doing so allows you to declutter your mind and overall life. This is definitely something I can and will do and will post some before and after pictures as soon as I can.

That said, today is Thursday which means "do-everything Thursday". Grocery shopping, general house cleaning, and lawn mowing. All of that in preparation for my upcoming book weekend. I will be posting as to which books I am going to read over the weekend. Happy "do everything" Thursday.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...