Wednesday, June 13, 2007

The Queen Meets The Church Lady

I am taping the movie "The Queen". I hear it is a really good movie. The Queen reminds me of the church lady who is "helping" us in our convalidation ceremony. Thinking twice the church lady really more reminds me of the church lady from Saturday Night Live. She is really condescending and sometimes rude. I hate to say that about a woman who works at the church I love so dearly but it's true. Today she left a message on my answering machine that was really snippy. She needs the paperwork to move forward with the convalidation on June 23. In all honesty I have just forgotten to pass by the church office to drop it off. I have been so busy with other things but I was planning on doing it at the end of this week. I was just really put off by her message. She told me that if I didn't have the paperwork to her that Fr OReilly would be very upset, blah blah blah.

I am going to run the paperwork by the office tomorrow and I am certain she will yell at me for some i that I didn't dot or some t that I didn't cross.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...