Tuesday, February 12, 2008

New and Improved Photos

Here is a shout out to my blogging friend Corey who is giving some really great photography advice on her blog. She asserts that great pictures are not always about the camera but how you use your camera. So before I set off to buy a really expensive camera with a zillion dollar zoom lens, I decided try out some of her tips on my trusty Kodak Easyshare.

The first thing I did was her first rule and that was to get down to their level (my kids). And that was what I did. I got really close and sat on the ground. Here are the results.....a vast improvement over what I was taking before but still not there yet. I realize that it takes a great deal of trial and error and practice and I intend to keep it up. But for now this was my first attempt at a different perspective. I am hoping that Corey tells me how I did.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...