Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Finding Passion

This is a hard concept for me but something I have been exploring for awhile now. I often find myself checking many books out from the library regarding finding your passion. I don't really seem to know what mine is. It's an area that I have yet to define and really explore. Some people I know have definitive passions. You can't miss them. They are so obvious whether it's in the work they do or the hobbies they have. Some people are obsessive with their passions. They do them every day or talk about them incessantly. I don't do any of that.

I definitely like certain things and have certain hobbies but none of which I would define as my passion. What is hard about it is that I really desire to find mine and define it and live it. But I don't know what it is.

What is your passion?

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Creativity - cardmaking and now digital scrapbooking. I would have pegged scrapbooking as yours.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...