Tuesday, January 15, 2008

iPod Selections

The moment you all have been waiting for...this is the day where I reveal my iPod directory that helped get me through months of hard running training. You just have to promise not to ask me to explain the reasons for some of these songs. There is no real thought to it. The songs in their own way are chosen simply because they light a fire under me and get me moving. I can't always explain why...they just do.

1. Carmina Burana O Fortuna - Boston Symphony
2. Born to Run - Bruce Springsteen
3. Good Vibrations - Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch
4. Radio Nowhere - Bruce Springsteen
5. Black Balloon - The Goo Goo Dolls
6. Sleigh Ride (In the Style of the Ronettes) - The Jingle Belles
7. Happy Holidays/It's The Holiday Season - Andy Williams
8. Wonderful Christmas Time - Paul McCartney
9. All I Want for Christmas Is You - Mariah Carey
10. Seasons of Love - Rent
11. Let Love In - The Goo Goo Dolls
12. Home - Daughtry
13. Dreams - The Cranberries
14. How To Save A Life - The Fray
15. Slide - The Goo Goo Dolls
16. Iris - The Goo Goo Dolls
17. Keep Holding On - Avril Lavigne
18. Hands - Jewel
19. Home - Daughtry (repeated)
20. Lost Highway - Bon Jovi
21. Unwritten - Natasha Bedingfield
22. Where Do You Hide Your Heart - Amy Grant
23. Angels - Amy Grant
24. Born To Run - Bruce Springsteen
25. Carmina Burana O Fortuna - Boston Symphony (repeated)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...