Sunday, January 6, 2008

10 miles and 6 days


6 more days until the big day but you could probably read the countdown clock on the right hand side.

I ran 10 miles this afternoon. A personal best. Boy do my feet hurt. No blisters but just cramping. Much cramping. This was my last long run before Saturday and for me I was not only doing it for mileage but also to try out all of the things I will be wearing on Saturday...shirt, pants, hat, socks. I have to be sure that none of them irritate my body while running. The outfit passes the test.

All that is left is a couple of days this week for some short runs...a couple of miles each. Compared to 10 or 13.1 those are a breeze.

I am looking forward to this run on Saturday and I am also looking forward to posting my iPod songs for the whole world to see. I am certain they will make some laugh because I have to admit that the personal selection is all over the musical map.

You just have to wait and see.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...