Sunday, March 16, 2008

Fancy Jewelry

Yesterday I took a class at the local bead store. I have to admit it was so much fun. I love beading and I love making jewelry but didn't know the finer techniques to doing it the "right way." Now I know.

I got the chance to make a necklace and earrings and I was so proud of myself afterward that I came home and made a few more pair of earrings with the beads I had accumulated over the past year and re-strung a few strings of faux pearls that needed to be done.

I still haven't figured out how to take a good picture of this (maybe Corey will help me out) so I decided to scan the jewelry with my photo scanner. It's not the best but it's all I have. The actual piece looks so much better in real life.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...