Friday, September 14, 2007

Christmas Shopping Discounts

Yes it is fast approaching and I just found an awesome website for great discounts even this early in the season..CouponChief. You can find discounts and savings in almost every popular store. I have navigated around this site and have found the latest and greatest discounts that I could have never found all on my own...or at least if I did it would have taken me lots of hours.

I plan to use my personal favorite, Target, where I will most likely buy everything for all of the kids in my family including jewelry, games, and a flat screen TV for my older boys. I will also splurge on a Dora the Explorer tent for my young daughter who goes crazy for Dora.

I will most likely head on over to The Gap for carpenter shorts (his favorite) for my dear husband. You can get discounts for online shipping and in store savings as well. I may even root around for a really nice coat or jacket for myself.

Leaps and Bounds will be where I will head for my little nieces and nephews. There are so many learning toys there. I am certain to find lots of nice things for them.

And last but not least it will be Zappos where I can get free shipping on handbags or win a free pair of shoes...maybe a nice pair of Steve Madden or Kenneth Cole.

I better stop talking now so I don't give all of my surprises away.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...