Friday, July 4, 2008

Edamame

I was recently watching a talk show and stumbled upon a conversation they were having about these.

The hostess said that if you buy them frozen and then boil them up, throw a bit of salt on them, they are a delicious snack and so nutritious for you. I have been thinking that my choices of snacks lately are not very health conscious so perhaps I should give it a try.

I found a few bags of these frozen pods and cooked up a handful and threw the salt on. They are so delicious. I can't believe I have gone all this time without them.

Now I enjoy them as a delicious snack after work and before dinner knowing that they are rich in vitamins and fiber and extremely low in calories. Give them a try!

Bon Appetit.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...