Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Drawings

My princess was at it again. Yesterday I found her in my office at the desk drawing her little heart out. I can't explain this talent she has. Neither myself or my husband can draw. Well he is a little bit better than me and somewhat on the artistic side. But I notice with her she has a passion to draw and create art whether it is painting, sculpting, or making jewelry. I notice she loves to have her hand in something artistic at all times. Here are a two of the creations she came up with yesterday.

Here she is jumping rope while two bunnies watch her. She just learned how to jump rope which has quickly become another of her passions.



In case you didn't get a clear shot of what one of the bunny's faces looks like she drew you an up close picture of it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...